Increase your Raspberry Pi RAM using ZRam!
Is your Raspberry Pi running out of RAM quickly? Have you searched found a way to upgrade your Raspberry Pi RAM? I didn’t think so. ZRam is basically compressed memory similar/same to swap memory. This tutorial is based on NovaSpiritTech’s ZRam script, so credits to him.
- A Raspberry Pi 2 or better
- Raspbian on 8GB Micro SD card (minimum)
- Keyboard, mouse, power supply, monitor/TV
Continue reading “Increase your Raspberry Pi RAM using ZRam!”
DIY Heatsink for SBC CPU chips
Build your own heatsink with this DIY Heatsink for SBC CPU chips tutorial! The heatsink will dissipate heat decreasing the temperature.
- Metal piece the same size/smaller then processor chip
- Temperature recording software/command on OS
Continue reading “DIY Heatsink for SBC CPU chips”
Were you thinking of making a WordPress site? Now you can! Just follow the tutorial on Wordpress/LAMP Installation On Raspberry Pi!
Continue reading “WordPress/LAMP Installation On Raspberry Pi”
Installing Conky (Raspbian/Debian):
Today we shall be installing Conky on Raspbian (Stretch 9).
- A Raspberry Pi 2+ (Not sure if it works on other Raspberry Pi)
- Raspbian OS
- Image writing software, Etcher
what is it?
Conky is a system GUI that reads your computer configuration such as RAM, CPU, SSD/HDD, Top Processes, etc. Conky is also configurable.
Continue reading “Installing Conky, A System Reading GUI (Linux)”