Android On Raspberry Pi
Have you ever wanted a cheap android device? Well, now you can! We will be downloading and installing Android on a Raspberry Pi 3B! (or later, not 3A)
- Monitor or touchscreen
- Raspberry Pi 3B or later (3A cannot be used)
- 8GB Micro SD card (this is the bare minimum)
- Power supply
- Mouse, Keyboard is optional
how do i get android?
- Make an account on Emteria.com.
- Download the Emteria.OS Installer for your computer system.
- Open the downloaded file, and run the application.
- Insert a 8 GB Micro SD card into your computer.
- Open the installer and log in using your Emteria credentials.
- Follow the steps for Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+
- After the installation has finished, eject the SD card and pop it into your Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ .
- Connect the Raspberry Pi to a monitor or television screen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Plug in a micro USB cable into an adequate power supply and the Raspberry Pi.
- Follow the setup process on your screen.
Something not working? Post a comment down below and I will try and help you.