Intel CPU performance tool
Intel CPU performance tool, a piece of software used to read various Intel CPU characteristics. Ever wanted to see the current clock speed of your Intel CPU or the power drawn by the CPU or the temperature of your CPU? Well, you can. Using this piece of software made by Intel themselves, you can monitor, clock speeds, temperature, the power drawn and even the utilization of the CPU in one gadget. This works with Intel CPUs on any software.
- A Computer with an Intel CPU
- The computer needs to be running Windows, MacOS or Linux
Downloading the software:
- Navigate to this website: Intel CPU performance tool
- Download the suitable version for your operating system.
- Click on the downloaded file and run through the installer.
- Enter your password to install the application.
- Click on the application.
This is a short tutorial. Thanks for reading! This is one of the better CPU tools because firstly it is made by Intel developers and secondly, it works with Windows, Mac, and Linux, pretty much any computer out there.
Suggested: Increase your Raspberry Pi RAM using Zram!