How to fix a Mac’s Bluetooth Module when pairing does not work
Have you recently tried to pair wireless headphones or speakers to your Mac but the loading circle just keeps rotating? Is the only way to fix this issue is to reboot your computer? Here is a quick and easy way to fix your Mac Bluetooth problems.
- Mac running El Capitan or later
- Keyboard and mouse
Resetting the Mac Bluetooth Module:
- Start up your computer.
- Move your mouse to the Bluetooth widget on the desktop.
- Hold the shift and option key at the same time.
- Click on the Bluetooth widget.
- Scroll down to debug. Click “Reset the Bluetooth module”
- Click “Ok”. You Mac Bluetooth Module should now be reset and up and running properly again.
If you have any questions feel free to comment down below!