Android on Mac! Ever wanted to run Android apps on your Mac? Now you can! Using this tutorial, we show you how to download and install an Android emulator on your Mac. It is quick and easy to install!
Things needed (minimum):
- A MacOS Sierra or better
- 4GB of RAM or more
- 4GB space or more (store software and apps installed in Android)
- Bitdefender is not installed/uninstall Bitdefender
Downloading the software:
- Click this link, it will navigate you to the Bluestacks software homepage.
- Click “Download BlueStacks“.
- After the file has finished downloading, click on the file and run through the installer.
- Open the BlueStacks application.
- Open the PlayStore and login to your Google account.
- Search for your favourite apps and games!
Don’t have a Google account?
- Navigate to this page and follow through the setup.
Need any help? Comment down below.